Psychotherapy

If you suffer from burn-out syndrome, you have to deal with many questions and problems. For this reason, you can be a psychologist or psychotherapist provide meaningful support.
Issues for burn-out people at risk:

    
* Which factors in my life conducive to burn-out?
    
* How can I see that I have reached my personal limits or exceeded?
    
* What measures and changes can prevent the short-term burn-out? Am I sick leave me?
    
* What measures should be taken long term and what changes should be implemented? How can I 

       structure my life balanced, to conserve my energy reserves?
Develop your personal best strategy to prevent burnout.
Issues for burn-out parties (acute phase):

    
* How can I stop the depletion of my energy reserves?
    
* What immediate action and changes in my life to prevent the worse the burn-out syndrome?
    
* How can I reduce my daily activities and stresses to relax me?

Issues for burn-out parties (recovery phase):

    
* Have I allowed enough time to now enter the recovery phase?
    
* How can I structure my life balanced, to relax me?
    
* What changes should I make, how can I change my habits?
    
* How will I live with the changes and new limits?

Issues for burn-out parties (after the burn-out):

    
* I have learned through the burn-out experience that my body's energy reserves are limited?
    
* What I learned from burn-out syndrome?
    
* How did it come to the burn-out?
    
* How can I structure my life balanced?
    
* Can I resume my normal life again and how? What specifically should I change in my life?
    
* My job is right for me? Have I made the right career choice?
    
* What can I do to avoid that I burn out again? Will I notice it in time, when I go to a new burn-out was headed? I will listen to my body? Or will I like it the first time ignore the symptoms and signs? How can I ensure that I am brake in time?
    
* What changes my habits are needed to reserve my strength not to strain beyond measure?
A burn-out syndrome often leads to the fact that you think about its own priorities.
The following issues are important:

    
* Balance:
          
o How can I restore a better balance of activity and relaxation, work and leisure time?
          
o How can I recharge your batteries?
    
Setting limits:
          
o Where would / should I set my own limits? What limits should I use another?
          
o How do I define myself to others more clearly?
    
* Priorities and values:
          
o Where are my priorities in life and what values ​​are important to me?
          
o Where does that come out and what impact will this have on my life?
          
o I translate in my life what is important to me?
    
* Limitations and restrictions:
          
o I'm really aware that my energy reserves are limited?
          
o Or do I still live as if I had unlimited energy reserves?
    
* Emergency brake:
          
o I listen to my body? If I take the symptoms seriously and signals?
          
o I know enough about the burn-out syndrome and myself to stop in time?
          
o Or do I need an effective emergency brake?
    
* Quality of sleep:
          
o I get enough sleep and the sleep is relaxing?

    
* Moderate exposure:
          
o If my daily activities of my physical condition appropriate?
          
o My daily schedule is structured balanced? Alternate activity and relaxation phases? Should I plan my day again?
    
* Therapy:
          
o Western medicine: When should I see a doctor to lose myself thoroughly check?
          
o Acupuncture: Do I need assistance / treatment to replenish my energy reserves?
          
o Physiotherapy and Massage: I suffer from tension or other physical problems that need to be treated?
          
o Food: Do I know enough about nutrition to support my body right?
          
o Psychotherapy: Do I need support to make my life more balanced and better economical with my power?

{ 0 comments ... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment